Responsible for developing and managing new business opportunities in the cyber-security space. The individual will focus on analysing customer needs to create full solutions from our cyber-security portfolio. Responsible for building value increasing revenue through business relationships.
Reporting to the Sales Director the individual would be responsible for creating Cyber Security sales activities.
Develop and implement agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long term overall account goals in line with the company vision.
- Develop a database, maintained in our CRM, of qualified leads through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, phone, email and networking.
- In partnership with prospects and clients develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Propose in compliance with internal and external requirements and/or product sector requirements.
- Maximise all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in gain of market share.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities within assigned territory and product sector.
- Gather and submit detailed business information for pricing.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems.
- Participate in, and contribute to, the development of educational programs offered to clients
- Maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of TDG employees and clients
Education, Required Skills & Competencies
- Cyber Security experience a must.
- At least 3 years cyber security sales experience.
- Fluent in English, high level of written and verbal proficiency.
- Technical selling skills and product knowledge in product sectors.
- Customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Social Media and CRM experience.
- Networking experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.